Arizona-Phoenix

Where did you get your rings insured/appraised?

I have no idea where to get my rings appraised and insured.

I also want to get my FI ring polished and engraved. 

Where can I do these things?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where did you get your rings insured/appraised?

• edited December 2011
    We didn't have to get an independent appraisal, but we got them insured through our regular insurance company... same one we have for the car and condo.

Pretty much any jewelry store can do the polish and engraving,  and most also have appraisers if you really need that done.  We go through Jared for everything, just because we really love the service we get from them.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    Since my engagement ring and wedding band were estate pieces I needed an independent appraisal for my insurance company. We insured the rings under a rider on my homeowners policy. We used Ouellet & Lynch for the appraisal: http://ouellet-lynch.com/ysm/faqs.htm. They charge $70 per item. The appraisal was performed in less than a hour while we waited. The appraiser was very knowledgable.

Pretty much any jewelry store can polish and engrave the rings, unless they are titanium.
  • edited December 2011
    The jeweler we got them from appraised and we added them to our regular home owners insurance.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards