Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Ok now I'm stressed...

AAAAHHHH! I was fine until this morning, now I feel overwhelmed. And the weird part? Everything is done and planned for my wedding this Saturday! All I need to do is show up! In my mind though I keep wanting to double (and triple) check everything, I worry about a break out, and I am second guessing some of my planning. And I honestly know that it is all going to be fine, but as of othis morning I feel like, well, nothing is in order.

Anyone else feel this way right before they got married? I feel like a total nut!

I am beyond totally excited even though this nervous feeling has set in!!! Maybe it is the excitement getting to me...?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ok now I'm stressed...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know quite yet, but I'm sure it's totally normal!!

I already have days like that, and we're not even close yet.

It'll all be amazing, and will be all over before you know it.  Remember to breathe and try to relax!   You already put in all the hard work, now you just get to enjoy it!

Go get a massage or something.  LOL
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    sboobear03sboobear03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am 25 days away and freaking out. I think you are right, Its all the excitement that is getting to you! You are going to ba a married woman in 4 days!! YAY!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still far away from my date but I'm sure I'll be the same way- I'm a super anal planner so I know my bases will be covered but I'll still be worried.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am 11 days away - one week after you and I am totally feeling the stress!  Like you everything is planned, but still, I am freaking out!  So, I am going we the notion that we are (wink) COMPLETELY NORMAL!!!  I will be sending positive knottie vibes your way!  

PS - I just checked the weather and you will have a lovely 80 degrees on your day!  I am so excited to finally be able to view the 10 day forecast tomorrow!

Take a few deep breaths and remember to enjoy your day!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    sboobear03sboobear03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_ok-now-im-stressed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:8be12fee-fef9-481a-a235-c8e1715a0dabPost:eda01093-2984-4190-b44a-68802c94bb33">Re: Ok now I'm stressed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am 11 days away - one week after you and I am totally feeling the stress!  Like you everything is planned, but still, I am freaking out!  So, I am going we the notion that we are (wink) COMPLETELY NORMAL!!!  I will be sending positive knottie vibes your way!   PS - I just checked the weather and you will have a lovely 80 degrees on your day!  <strong>I am so excited to finally be able to view the 10 day forecast tomorrow!</strong> Take a few deep breaths and remember to enjoy your day!
    Posted by lcarp203[/QUOTE]

I cant wait for that. The was the weather has been lately it is making me nervous.
  • Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Update: The nerves come and go, but overall everything is still going fine. My eye has been occationally twitching for the past 3 days which is rather annoying. But the eye twitch has been the worst thing at the moment, so I am pretty good overall...
    Rehersal tonight!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My eye twitches when I get too stressed too.  LOL

I'm sure you'll have a great time!   Relax and enjoy having family and everyone around you at the RD.  =)

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One more day!!  Relax, and take in the moments, with family and friends, and your soon to be new husband!!!!  You'll be smiling ear to ear!!  Can't wait to see pictures =)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything went great!! I had such a wonderful night with my husband, family and friends so the nerves were all worth it :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards