Arizona-Phoenix

NOT SO GREAT Bridal Expo 11/11

I attended the "Great Bridal Expo" yesterday at the convention center....total waste of time and money. Im glad I had comp tickets otherwise I would have been upset. Maybe only 2 dozen tables, not many vendors to choose from, only one food vendor, no cake, no cocktails, very poor organization, people cutting in lines...definitely not worth the time and effort. Be advised as the same company hosts this show twice a year.

Re: NOT SO GREAT Bridal Expo 11/11

• Glad FI and I didn't go. The one in January down there is supposed to be really good and I would definitely go to that one. Also, see if you can get on Sue's Creative Cakes email list. It's been really useful to me-she does open houses all over the valley so it's great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went to the Great Bridal Expo last year and agree that it is disappointingly small. The Bridal Fashion Debut in Januray and June is huge and very much worth going to. I have been four times and was able to get great deals on vendors each time. It is very overwhelming the first time, but very fun.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Bridal show I went to was last summer and it was really big. It was at the Convention Center and there were so many vendors and fashion shows going on. I liked it but I felt overwelmed most of the time. Im guessing that is the one that most vendors attend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards