Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Affordable Reception!

We are getting married in San Diego - but I would like to have a 'home' reception for 50 to 75 people in the Phoenix area.  I would like to provide appetizers and some drinks, but keep the price at $500 or less.

Does anyone know of a good venue in the Downtown Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert, or Chandler area?

Re: Affordable Reception!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't really know of any place that you will be able to rent out for $500 or less, and that wouldn't include apps or drinks. The least expensive venue that I looked at was the Ahwatukee Recreation Center which was around $1500 for facility rental.

You may want to consider having it at a park or in someone's back yard to save costs on facility rental. Some of the cities you listed may also have city property that you can rent for less than traditional venues. For example, Tempe owns the Hackett House and Hatton Hall and the city rents those out for public use. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want the venue to provide the appetizers and we will pay for some drinks. I'm thinking a small venue like a wine bar or local restaurant
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Landmark Restaurant is in Mesa on Extension and Main St. They have no rental fee and they have amazing food and a full selection of drinks. They have multiple different rooms to accomodate different numbers of people.

My fiance and I are having our wedding and reception at the Landmark. We booked Heritage Hall and the patio for our 120 guest ceremony/reception. They also have rooms in the downstairs portion of the restaurant for gatherings smaller than ours. The Victoria room would accomodates up to 65 people.

The staff are very friendly and helpful and are willing to work with you to develop a plan that works best for you and your budget.

Landmark Wedding Website
    http://www.landmarkrestaurant.com/weddings/

Landmark Banquet Website
    http://www.landmarkrestaurant.com/banquets/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am having my rehearsal dinner at grimaldis and they do a very inexpensive meal and drink menu
  • Options
    091109brIANna03...  Did you have to get your own Officate for your wedding at the Landmark Restaurant?

It sounds like a good place to me. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards