Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Wedding Photographer

Hi
I am needing some help, I am new to Arizona and getting married in Nov 2013.  I need some suggestions on photographers.  My budget is very small for photos, I do realize that this is going to be one of the important things of our special day, but I cannot come to term with paying $1000 for photos.  Some co-workers have mentioned checking into community colleges to see if there are any students wanting to get into this field, to see if they wanted to pick up a side job.  I just do not know where to start.  I may have to resort to family members taking photos, which is okay too, but if any one has any suggestions, it is greatly appreciated.

Re: Wedding Photographer

• Options
    I love my photographer! Got a really good deal by meeting her at a bridal show. I am getting 5 hours and full copyrights to my pictures and a free engagement session among other things for $800. Here is her link, contact her for specials!
    http://www.artisticimagephotography.com/
  • Options
    Thank you for your recommendation!
  • Options
    Wow I looked at her photos and she seems like what I've been looking for. Photographer and Catering have been the two hardest things for me. 
  • Options
    She is so nice. I am new to Az and she has offered to go do any wedding things with me, give recommendations or help anything wedding related.
    Her photos look great and I'm really looking forward to our free engagement session next month!
  • Options
    Thank you for the reccomendation! I have an appointemtnt to meet with Dee Monday and if all works out this be a HUGE help to my budget =)
  • Options
    I have a low budget too and Johanna from A Sophisticated View has offered to work with me. I have an appt to talk, but I'll definitely update on how it goes.
  • Options
    I have an appointment with Visions By Smiddy photography this week.  On the phone, she said they charge $850 for 6 hours.  I really like their website so I'm hopeful!  You can find them at www.visionsbysmiddy.com
  • Options
    I'm using Life studios photography they send out two photographers and an editor and at the end of the night you get some of your pictures on an ipad (you keep) to take on your honeymoon. ill pass you their number if you’d like?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards