Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Vendor Reviews

Venue - Inside the Bungalow - A
Owner, Carrie, was very warm and pleasant to work with. She was responsive and helpful during the planning process. The other owner, Betty (Carrie's mother), was not friendly but thankfully I didn't have many dealings with her other than at the rehearsal. My only complaint about the venue is that they did not help us with the rehearsal (i.e. where we should come in from, let us test the sound equiptment, etc) and Betty was very rude and even threatened to kick us out if we were there longer than 30 minutes.

Catering - Heavenly Scent - B
Good food, great prices. But a little flakey and unresponsive during the planning process. They seemed disorganized and left things (like getting us the final price and confirming details) to the last minute. However, every seemed to love the food. It was really good, I wish we would have been able to take the leftovers home with us.

DJ - All American DJ - A+
Very professional and experienced DJ. We are so glad that we hired Chad. He had a lot of different ideas to make the reception interesting and fun. A lot of guests complimented that the DJ was great.

Photographer - Emily Snitzer Photography - A+
Best.Photographer.Hands.Down.

Make-up - Stephanie Nault - A+
Stephanie did a wonderful job on my mom's, MOH's and my make-up. Her prices are reasonable, she came to us and she is very nice and sweet.

Dress - Brilliant Bridal - A
Brilliant Bridal is a cute little boutique that sells designer sample gowns at a steal. I got my beautiful Maggie Sotero gown there and used their alterations expert. It was great working with them and there were no issues.

Married my better half on 11/6/2011.

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I just emailed Stephanie and am excited to have found someone that comes so recommended!

Who did you have do your hair and if you don't mind, how much did they charge?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My husband's cousin is my regular hair stylist. She did my hair and all my BM's for the wedding. She gave us a family discount.

I recommend Katie at Blossom Salon in Mesa. She did my MOH hair for a wedding last year and was fantastic. I would have used her but she was still on maternity leave until this week.
    Married my better half on 11/6/2011.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    blue1981blue1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and thank you for your reviews:)
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards