Arizona-Phoenix

Just Married!

I have been married for 31 hours and I am loving it!  My new husband & I are getting ready for  our honeymoon but I had to put some quick reviews out there!  I know when I read review from others on here, they were helpful!

Ashely Manor (& not the castle!)- They did a wonderful job!!  The servers and bartenders were great!  Attentive and helpful!  Thank you to the staff there-they were great and made our day very special for us.

DJ at Ashely  Manor-Jeff-  Did a WONDERFUL job!  He kept us dancing and even when things slowed down, it didn't stop the crowd (I think we just had to rest in between because he kept us dancing all night).  Great MC.

Day of Wedding Coordinator-Brandy Blackford-Awesme job and saved me so many times from worrying!!  Highly recommend her and her services!

Jeff Collings (with wife Rena)-Photographer- was wonderful and a joy to work with!  They had us laughing and enjoy posing for pictures!!  They are such professionals!

Baker-Nancy Ray-  Her cake she made for us was the best!!  Cake was deicious and got many compliments on it!

I am sure there are others I am not thinking of right now...

For anyone getting married in the next few weeks, enjoy the moment and cherish it!
It is truly a special time!

Off to the honeymoon...woo hoo!!

Re: Just Married!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards