Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Need an alterations recommendation in the East Valley!

Hi ladies. I need your help! I'm a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding October 8th and need a really good alterations recommendation. The dress was bought in Iowa (where the wedding is) so I can't go to the bridal store I tried it on at. The harder part is I am due September 20th, so I need someone that can do a really fast turn around. Thanks for any suggestions. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need an alterations recommendation in the East Valley!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.alterationsetc.net/

Sandra altered/worked on 3 different dresses for me, and they were all perfect!  she's a sweetheart too... very willing to work with you on whatever you need, and very reasonable pricing.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    DakotaMNDakotaMN member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Artful Tailoring, he is on Warner and Dobson I think.  He is awesome, I bought my dress at Priscilla of Boston in Scottsdale and was more comfortable with his work than the bridal shop.  Check him out, he did an amazing job on my dress.  (480) 857-3800
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! I have used Artful Tailoring before on jeans, but I had no idea he did dresses as well. I'm going to contact both to see if they can fit me in with a time crunch. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Alterations Inc as well!  They did a beautiful job on my dress, Im so happy with the way it came out!

79 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Janet Kirkman, amazing! I've used her for a couple of my BM dresses in the past. My mom and good friend used her for their wedding dresses. I will use her for mine once it comes in. :) Reasonable prices and perfect outcome!

http://www.janetkirkman.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards