Arizona-Phoenix

Florist :)

Met with Amanda with Butterfly Petals this week, and just got my quote and pinterest link today... Love, love, love her ideas and vision for our wedding! So excited!

Re: Florist :)

• edited December 2011
    Glad you were able to get her to contact you back! 
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    Oh great. Congrats! I will be speaking to her tomorrow. May i ask, how much of an idea of what you want did you go to her with? I'm pretty sure i want to use her, but am having a hard time figuring out exactly what i want. 
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_florist-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:ad48f20b-480f-4be7-b31d-1afd8277a37aPost:708ae9e4-f686-457f-b4a3-edd65889ebd5">Re: Florist :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh great. Congrats! I will be speaking to her tomorrow. May i ask, how much of an idea of what you want did you go to her with? I'm pretty sure i want to use her, but am having a hard time figuring out exactly what i want. 
    Posted by mrswac58[/QUOTE]

So initially I emailed her with our colors, venue, general style, and what all we wanted to use flowers for. She put together a Pinterest board with her ideas. When we met with her, we went over what we liked/didn't like about each picture. She took a couple of days and then came up with her suggestions for each thing we wanted to use flowers for and referenced pictures on our Pinterest board. We only actually disliked one thing (the high centerpieces) and sent her our ideas about what we'd prefer instead today. So far so good. :) Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I used her for my wedding and everything turned out amazing and she quoted far less than any other florist I spoke with!  I think you will be really happy going with her!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thank you for the heads up. I spoke to her yesterday and am waiting for her to email me with ideas. I'm super excited to hopefully have her do our wedding! I hope everyhing works out for you too

" he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Just a little update. She sent me my pinterest link andOMG i LOVE what she has come up with. Some of her ideas were actually mine also. This has gotten me so pumped. Marrying my fiance is already amazing, but its nice to see everything falling together.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_florist-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:ad48f20b-480f-4be7-b31d-1afd8277a37aPost:1ca9d4d0-8f90-49b8-8c12-eb40e432e5bb">Re: Florist :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just a little update. She sent me my pinterest link andOMG i LOVE what she has come up with. Some of her ideas were actually mine also. This has gotten me so pumped. Marrying my fiance is already amazing, but its nice to see everything falling together.
    Posted by mrswac58[/QUOTE]

Yay! I'm so glad! I felt the same way. She was totally open and supportive of the changes that we requested for the high centerpieces. I was also completely shocked at how affordable everything will be (including the clean-up/pick-up of all the vases... only $75... probably the best $75 I have spent so far knowing that neither our families or we will have to worry about getting all that stuff back to her!).

Happy planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Amanda is great!  She is so creative and seems to know exactly what you want.  Im using her too :)
    79 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tluzumtluzum member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

roughly how much did she quote you guys for? i'm getting married at stonebridge manor at the end of september and using their florist. i love butterfly petals and always hear great thiings about amanda and I'm wondering if I should switch florists...maybe it would save us money.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards