Arizona-Phoenix

Vendor review-July 2012

Just wanted to pop over here for a quick vendor review.  I live in Phoenix, but got married in San Diego.  We did, however, hire our photographers that live here.  We went with AndrewJade Photography, and I couldn't recommend them highly enough.  Andrew and Emily are a husband/wife team that are so personable and friendly.  They were so easy to get in touch with, very easy to find times to meet with, and were exceptional on the day of the wedding.  We went with their all day package, which was so reasonably priced (in comparison to other photographers in Phoenix, and especially to those very expensive ones in San Diego).  They stayed with us for about 9 hours, but would've stayed until the very end of the reception if we asked them to. 

Our pictures were finished and ready for us within 11 days of our wedding, which was such a great surprise to come home to after our honeymoon.  My H isn't comfortable in front of the camera, but after spending 5 minutes with these 2, it's like we had been friends for a very long time, and it was easy to be natural in front of the camera with them.  I cannot say enough good things about them, and would highly highly highly recommend them to anyone else looking for great photographers.  Our photos are up on their blog, as well, if you want to see.

Also, they travel all over for weddings, so if you are getting married elsewhere (and are just lurking on the Phoenix board like I did), they have very reasonable travel costs.

http://andrewjadephoto.com/
Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview

Re: Vendor review-July 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards