Arizona-Phoenix

Restaurants for reception

Anyone know of any good restaurants that may host receptions? I want my wedding reception to have the feel of a nice dinner party and not a crazy dance party, and I love good food. I'm only inviting 40-50 people, six of whom are under the age of 5. 

Re: Restaurants for reception

• The Landmark Restaurant in Mesa on Main Street and Extension hosts all types of wedding receptions, and the food, service, and prices are fantastic! We are having our 120 person reception in Heritage Hall and on the patio. They also have rooms downstairs in the restaurant that fit parties of 1465 guests. My parents had their reception here 25 years ago, and we frequent the Landmark for our special occassions. It is where my fiance proposed. www.landmarkrestaurant.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! Landmark is definitely on my list of places to visit. Are you also having your ceremony there, or just your reception?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_restaurants-for-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:b8252aaf-134c-4c41-99ef-0a2de0e37329Post:6fa1dc41-8388-43c1-89ef-62272dbe51be">Re: Restaurants for reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks! Landmark is definitely on my list of places to visit. Are you also having your ceremony there, or just your reception?
    Posted by brinonny[/QUOTE]

We are having our ceremony there too. We will have everything set up for the reception in the hall and on the patio with extra chairs set up in the hall while we do the ceremony on stage. It will be a quick 15 minute ceremony, so it saves time and money having everything already in place for the reception.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Modern Steak at Scottsdale Fashion Square has a really lovely private room. Lon's at the Hermosa does too. Cibo in downtown Phoenix also has a good private space. Was there a particular are of the valley or kind of food youwould like? Also, T.Cook's at the Royal Palms.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We looked at a Different Pointe of View at the Pointe Tapatio Cliffs. They have a gorgeous patio for the ceremony. The only down side is they don't have a private room. Your group would be seated in the main dining room. Great views. Monti's in Tempe has a private dining room that would fit your group.
  • We contacted Buca di Beppo. They can accommodate up to 80 in one room, and more if you use 2 rooms. They had several different menu options, with or without bar service. The manager was very nice and professional. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards