Arizona-Phoenix

Date and location: Desert Botanical Gardens!!!

Hello ladies! We officially have a date at the Desert Botanical Gardens: March 19th,2011. We knew since the moment we walked in that it was the place, it was just a matter of them opening their schedule to the public. So YAAAAAY!

Our theme is going to be desert/nature with manzanita branches and various shades of pink florals. Will post pix of the venue soon!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Date and location: Desert Botanical Gardens!!!

• LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so exciting! That's my date, too! You picked a good one! haha.

Your ideas for a theme sound really pretty! Can't wait to see pics!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Oh that sounds so lovely! The DBG is one of my favorite places.
    Anniversary
  • eadarnelleadarnell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea Char!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Three of us with the same date! That is so exciting. :) My photographer said she's had a lot of calls for 3-19, but I can't believe it's so popular. I think it's because there are so many people like us who realize that March is a beautiful time of year in Arizona! Congrats on the big check!
  • sari5765sari5765 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing it there, too- two weeks before you! Which locations are you going to use?
    check out our wedding blog at http://kellyandsari.com
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats....that's where we got hitched again....you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
  • kennethrobertkennethrobert member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You picked a great venue and time of year. I shot a wedding there a while back and it was amazing, fragrant, and so peaceful. 

All the best with your wedding planning.

Kenneth Robert

• edited December 2011
    That's awesome, congrats! We considered DBG for March 5 but decided to stay a bit closer to home. Good luck all you March brides!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_date-location-desert-botanical-gardens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:b91e2a5b-29ba-4793-ba8f-938fe66d8951Post:62466ebb-3d06-40be-bb96-d73d1bdd1377">Re: Date and location: Desert Botanical Gardens!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're doing it there, too- two weeks before you! Which locations are you going to use?
    Posted by sari5765[/QUOTE]

It will take place at the Boppart Courtyard and the Kitchell Patio for cocktail hour.

How about you??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards