Arizona-Phoenix
Options

In AZ... Where Should I Go Try On Dresses!!!??? First Time Doing This ;)

Any suggestions???..... Do I have to make appts???

Re: In AZ... Where Should I Go Try On Dresses!!!??? First Time Doing This ;)

• Options
    Making an appointment is always best-you get much better service that way.
    If you are in the East Valley, I like Suzanne's Bridla(they hyave an outlet too), Uptown Bridal, and Brilliant Bridal(the last is a clearance place). If you want to go to a David's Bridal, I'd go to the Scottsdale location as it's very nice. Lillian Lottie Couture is only a couple of blocks from that DB and also is a really nice place.
      I've heard good things about Wedding Belles in Gilbert, too.
     If you are size 12 or up, I definitely recommend Strut Bridal in Phoenix.
    Finally, if you have a larger dress budget, i recommend Mariee Gallery and Destiny's Bride in Scottsdale-also if you're a sample size, both have good sample sale racks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Almond Tree Bridal is great.  Everyone was very nice and helpful and the dresses were fair priced.  I would definitely make an appointment, no matter where you go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went to David's Bridal, but the closest one is in Ahwatukee off Ray Rd
  • Options
    I got my dress at Schaffer's by Kierland Scottsdale.  Nearby, there's also Mariee.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had the best experience at Wedding Belles in Gilbert. Natalie, the owner is sooo personable. I love her! They only take one bride at a time so you get the whole store to yourself during your appointment (unless there are walk-ins :P)
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    DanaG01DanaG01 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I went to Strut Bridal Salon on McDowell at 7th Avenue in Phoenix. They have all sizes but specialize in 12 and up. They were fantastic! My dress arrived much sooner than expected, too :-)

The reason I went there is because most regular salons do not carry very many plus-size samples, but Strut has every dress in lots of sample sizes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I went to Brilliant Bridal in Mesa - had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend going there.  I had three separate appointments and was never pressured to buy - although I did purchase my dress there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards