Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Alterations

I don't normally post on this board. I live in Phoenix, but I am from and getting married in Minnesota. With that being said I do need to start thinking about getting my dress altered somewhere here in Phoenix. Anyone have any good recommendations for dress alterations? I bought my dress in Minnesota and from a sample sale so it's a size 10 and I'm about a size 2, so I don't just want to take it anywhere because it seems they are going to need to do a lot of work on it.

TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Alterations

• Options
    Look at Touch of Class Alterations.She does amazing work and knows how to take in from many sizes!
  • Options
    Aladdin at Artful Tailoring in Chandler did an amazing job with my dress. We took it down a couple sizes and he did a great job.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_alterations-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:c468f6d7-76e4-4283-882f-0e8faa662d32Post:a130a9f9-4c16-4f32-adbc-d5654ed764f7">Alterations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't normally post on this board. I live in Phoenix, but I am from and getting married in Minnesota. With that being said I do need to start thinking about getting my dress altered somewhere here in Phoenix. Anyone have any good recommendations for dress alterations? I bought my dress in Minnesota and from a sample sale so it's a size 10 and I'm about a size 2, so I don't just want to take it anywhere because it seems they are going to need to do a lot of work on it.

TIA
    Posted by Anorton1204[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    many of the brides on the board have used Janet Kirkman and been very happy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sandra Denley at Alterations ETC. She does BEAUTIFUL work.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards