Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Photographer

So I honestly believe you pay for what you get...and when it comes to photographers the more expensive ones are better. All the photographers I think are amazing start their packages at 4K which I do agree is really expensive but you CAN tell a difference when looking at their photos compared to others. If I had an unlimited budget, I to would pick Hollyee Schumacher or Stephanie Fay, etc...they are amazing but their prices are so much.

Anyway, I have already booked my photographer a while ago.I just found a photographer that is actually as good as the expensive ones but their packages start at 1K-2500. AND THEY ARE AS GOOD AS THE BEST IN AZ /> If you look at their website you can tell. They were just on the news and the wedding coordinator at Sassi recommended them. They just started their business and I can guarantee they will be charging 5K in no time because the quality is amazing. I am looking to use them as a videographer. They are getting packed with requests since they have been on the news..

Check them out Arizona wedding guys....

Re: Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    :) I just hired those guys for videography! Finally someone who makes wedding videos in the style I was looking for who doesn't charge a fortune! (at least not yet, thankfully our contract is already signed and deposit is paid :)
  • Options
    jessjones1989jessjones1989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a huge fan of Imagine Photography (www.imaginephotoaz.com) as well!  They start around $1500, and go up to $7500 for int'l, but you don't have to pay $4k to get a really really great package, and it's two photographers.  These other guys look good too!  Thx for the post!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Big Event Photo (http://www.bigeventphoto.com). Modern style, priced around $2500 for full package. Husband and wife team. Fun, relaxed people that do great work. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards