Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Seeking a wedding coordinator

Anyone know of a good wedding coordinator in phoenix or northern arizona that isnt very expensive?
Thanks

Re: Seeking a wedding coordinator

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What do you think is expensive? or what do you want to spend? they can be cheap or expensive, however you should expect to pay 800-2000.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1000 or under, preferably under. Ive done most everything I just want someone to keep the day running smoothly
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what the exact cost is...  since they were included in our venue,  but I worked with Amber from Inspired Events and she was amazing for our day of coordinator!    I know they do full events, or just day of, or whatever inbetween that you want, so could be worth contacting them and seeing about their pricing.  It does say on their site that they will customize to your needs and prices are based on individual basis.

http://www.inspiredeventsaz.com/
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Private message for you Michelle.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Brandy Blackford at Sweet I Do's is AMAZING and one third the cost of everyone else I talked to.  She did a wonderful job for us and I can't recommend her highly enough!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Amy Bacon with Mrs. Hancock's and she was SUPERB! We paid less than $1000 for day-of-coordinating (and a little beforehand), and she made our wedding day run so smoothly. You can check out the review in my bio - link in my siggy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Blue print affairs is only 800 and is very nice to work with

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards