Arizona-Phoenix
Options

question about my location in Sedona,az

Hey ladies,I recently discovered this amazing location in Sedona,AZ called the laburge de sedona resort. The view of the red rocks for the ceremony outside and the creekside wedding location is amazing.... I was wondering if any of u had been married/reception here and how ur experience was?

Re: question about my location in Sedona,az

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Hey ladies,I recently discovered this amazing location in Sedona,AZ called the laburge de sedona resort. The view of the red rocks for the ceremony outside and the creekside wedding location is amazing.... I was wondering if any of u had been married/reception here and how ur experience was?
  • Options
    meg65meg65 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Try posting this on the local board, to the left in blue
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't get married there.
    But, I live in Sedona....
    It is an amazingly beautiful place.  So, so pretty.
    The food is decent.
    And, I have been to a few good weddings there.
    But, I am not sure if for the price it is worth it.
  • Options
    It's a small boutique hotel that has very good reviews. I heard there's another one down the street, Amara Resort that has the same view for a better price.

I'm from Tucson and made appointments to tour several resorts before deciding on my venue (i wanted the ceremony and reception to be at the same resort). It turns out that the one I thought was least impressive online, was the one we liked the best in person! The one we thought was the best online was the most disappointing in person. We're getting married at Los Abrigados. So definitely check out several places and compare prices. Good luck!
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards