Arizona-Phoenix

Question about engagement photos

This may be a silly question, but what do you use your engagement photos for? I know you can use them for save the dates and such, but are there couples out there using them for anything else? Just wondering.

Re: Question about engagement photos

• edited December 2011
    I used mine for pictures at the reception.  I had pictures on the cake table, gift table and guest book table.  I also used one on our wedding webstie for guests.  But anything you want, I thought they were great to have.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm making a book with mine through Kodak and using it as the guest book. It's kind of yearbook-ish, but it makes your guest book worth putting on your coffee table. :)
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used ours for our STD's, wedding website and guest book.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We are using ours for about everything mentioned above.  Save the Dates, wedding website, mother's days gifts (hehe), and guest book.  We are still about 6 months out from the wedding, but we are thinking about displaying them around the venue if we need to fill space/
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Many people use engagement photos to display during their reception. It's really cute...and then some will also have their photographer make a slideshow to them to play during the reception on a wall some place. They are also cute to decorate your house with....just a great memory to have. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards