Arizona-Phoenix

PHOTOGRAPHER!!

Does anyone recommend a great photographer? I'm not on a strict budget for one; I just want one of the best in the valley.

Re: PHOTOGRAPHER!!

• edited March 2012
    If you can budget for him, and he's not already booked....   http://www.mikemaez.com/  is AWESOME.   He's also really fun and nice to work with on your wedding day.  =)

ETA:  He also does videography addons which we did, and our videos were amazing!  Well worth it! 
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• I used Sandey Tenuto, she is amazing!  She is by no means cheap, but imo she was worth every penny!  Photography was one of the most important things to me and an area I was willing to spend more to get the best, I did a lot of research and really feel like I ended up with one of the best photographers around (and not just in Phoenix).

http://www.sandratenuto.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Rachel Curry of Rachel Curry Photography is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  I have known her forever and she will be doing my wedding this June!  Great personality, makes an effort to get to know you. and really makes you feel comfortable (even for those awkward moments!)

• I'm using Laura Segall too! We had an amazing engagement session, she's great!
  • meg65meg65 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We're using Melissa Mary. She was SUPER professional and totally willing to work with us on all our crazy request- we used a ton of props in our e-pics and are planning on running all over town on our wedding day. Our epics are awesome too, she's amazing!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're using Trevor Dayley- I highly, highly recommend him. His pictures are insanely amazing and he's such a great guy!  http://www.trevordayleyblog.com/
  • Hi Andrea,

Think closely. Your photographer can’t be everywhere at all times. Your guests take many great candid shots that will never reach you. Do you want to preserve all the memories of the big & expensive day?

Wedding Snap collects all the photos your guests take with their iPhones & Androids directly from their phones. You can see the photos instantly in an online album which you can share or print. 

No more scouting around your Facebook friends to see if they got any pictures of your wedding. No more begging your guests for several months to send you the photos. 

How does it work? It very simple. I am inviting you to have a look at www.wedding-snap.com Any more questions? You can drop a line here darrien@wedding-snap.com

Darrien Lamberto,

www.wedding-snap.com

• LaTricia Soucy with LSoucy photography did ours (www.lsoucyphotography.com) and we LOVE our photos- and still get compliments now! She does all of our photos still and we just adore her! She was actually with Marriott photography when we hired her- Marnee is amazing! Www.marriottphoto.com,
  • I'm using Life studios photography they send out two photographers and an editor and at the end of the night you get some of your pictures on an ipad (you keep) to take on your honeymoon I think they are in the 2000 range ill pass you their number if you’d like?

• Not sure what your budget is, but there are some great photographers in the Phoenix area.Big Event PhotoKimberly JarmanAllison Bess
    I have liinked them for you, if you want to check them out. These are the companies whose work I hear people talking about in Phoenix. Hope that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards