Arizona-Phoenix

Hey girls. I was directed to the Birkett post from the TN and realized I am still the moderator of your board. While I love dropping in on occasion to give advice and just hear about all of your fabulous plans, it is not nearly often enough top be a good moderator to this board. Is anyone interested in taking over?

Ideally, it would be someone who check in on a regular basis (multiple times a week). You pretty much just monitor for inappropriate posts including nasty posts between brides and those pesky posts from vendors. 

There are a couple other things TK asks of moderators but Knottie Annie can send you all the details. If anyone's interested in taking over let me know. If not, I can try to pop in more, but I'm afraid I hardly know any of you at this point since it has been several months since my wedding so I don't know how much help I would be at this point.

Thanks ladies!

Re: Moderator

• sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and I'd suggest it be someone whose wedding is still a bit out so you can be around for a bit. I had every intention of sticking around the board for awhile after I got married but it didn't happen. Just a suggestion, but whoever wants it, just let me know. 
  • edited December 2011
    I wouldn't mind moderating...  I'm on here far too often at least reading.  Several times a day. 

If 5 months is long enough out anyway!   Well, and everyone still thinks I'm actually planning a wedding.  If I'm not, I've gotten some very expensive friends recently to hang out with me for only one or two days.  LOL

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha I know you are not a vendor (I've seen you on TN) - although I LOVE the idea  of staging a wedding to promote yourself on TK ;) I'll send you a PM with some info and let Annie know.

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    LOL  Good to know!

Sent you an email.  =)

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards