Ohio-Northeast

AJF photography

Has anyone used AJF photography? What did you think of them?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AJF photography

• KellyS01KellyS01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using AJF for our wedding.  We are getting married June 2012 so he hasn't done our wedding pics yet, but we did have our e-pics done and I LOVE them!  He has been fantastic to work with!  We had to postpone our wedding from July 2011 to June 2012 due to family illness and he made rescheduling a breeze.  He also has a great personality and is so easy to work with.  Very down to earth!  I have nothing but good things to say about him!
  • July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Andy for our photos.  I am not getting married until July 2012, but he has been so accomodating thus far.  He had never been to our venue before, so he met with us there and walked the grounds getting a feel for good photo locations.  He has so much experience and andy is also an acting board member of the Akron Society of Professional Photographers

My FFIL is a photographer and his circle of fellow photographers all talk about how great his work is.  I personally feel that if your work is respected that much by fellow photographers, you have to be excellent. 

I would definitely make an appointment and visit his studio.  I don't know your wedding date, but he books up quickly so it would be better to do it sooner rather than later.

Good Luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    how much are their packages?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards