Arizona-Phoenix

Transportation- Help!

I want to book buses/shuttles for our guests to take them to/from our wedding, as well as limos to take the wedding party to the wedding and then a limo/town car for my husband and me to leave the wedding in...

I am having major problems so far:  1)  I have used the online quote requests for several companies over the last two weeks and none but ONE replied :(
2) the one that did reply quotes me $3800+

OMG!  Please tell me someone has a more reasonably priced suggestion for me...

Thanks in advance!

Re: Transportation- Help!

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I am using Arizona Corporate Coach. They were by far the most reasonable quote I got, and have been pretty responsive. Their quote also included tax AND tip, so that's one less thing to worry about on the day of.

We are having the shuttle for three hours around the beginning of the 4:30pm ceremony (so 1:30 - 4:30p), then again towards the end (8:30 - 11:30p). It was $516 all-inclusive. Tell them Amanda Miller sent you :)

Call David Kaheh at 623-670-7926
    Their website<---clicky
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• edited December 2011
    You are a LIFESAVER.  Thank you so much for the info.  I will contact them right away!
  • shannonandyshannonandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using ollie the trolley - so cute!  They charge around 100 an hour depending on season, and will do blocks of min 3 hours- you dont have to book all night like most comapanies! So for my 6PM wedding, I will do 330-630 to drive around and do pics, then take the guests to the wedding from hotel, then do 1030-130 for guest back to the hotel. So its about 600 bucks. And cute pics on the trolley to boot!

Having an un-wedding!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I booked with Arizona Corporate coach :)  They were really, really friendly and flexible- I'm excited!

PS:  Shannon, I think Ollie is so cute.  I considered it but it's a long drive from the hotels to the venue, so not very comfy.  Plus we are transporting almost 100 people :/
  • Yikes ya Ollie would not work for that! We will have about 60 people but the hotel/venue are less then 5 minutes away so Im going to have them make 2 trips!

Having an un-wedding!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards