Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Got You Covered DJ

Has anyone used Jon from Got You Covered Dj's?  What are your thoughts on him? Thanks!

Re: Got You Covered DJ

• Options
    Just got a call from Eric. Turns out that Oscar is no longer with the company. And the "disorganized" I had refered to earlier is not so much... It's a long story but overall I'm pleased with the way Eric handled the situation.

Sigh... Wedding planning and wine drinking go hand in hand.... dont they?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes...wine is a given!  

I am so glad that Eric took care of it!  He was the one we actually met with tonight and he seemed like he had it together.  I think that regardless of the DJ I go with from the company I will be happy!  Hope you like Rob- I have read really great reviews about him!
  • Options
    Just out of curiosity how much are they? Thanks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    My future sister-in-law had Oscar DJ her wedding and he was awesome! When I tried to book him for mine, Eric the manager made me feel guilty that I only needed Oscar for the reception (and not the ceremony). Then the contract had 1 line that said "DJ Oscar package" I refused to pay the deposit until he gave me a more detailed contract. He kept saying how they've turned down brides waiting for my deposit but he never modified the contract. Then he wouldn't negotiate on the price and had the nerve to tell me maybe I'm overspending on other parts of my budget!! Told me I could have DJ Rob for a lower price. How unprofessional! He pretty much said Rob isn't as good as Oscar so he could be cheaper.

I did not sign with them because I did not want to give a penny to that Eric. He was so nice the first time I met him but when it came down to the details, he was very rude. I'm glad Oscar is no longer with them. I don't know anything about Jon but I did not get a good feeling from their management.

Good luck! I went with Infinity Entertainment instead and got a much better price. The owner Nathan, was also much easier to talk to.
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    I used Got You Covered for other services for a corporate event and wasn't impressed. Eric was very, very sales oriented for that event and not concerned with making me happy for future events (we do 3 large events a year). I was sad because I really liked the person we used (Mike-photo booth) but Eric totally turned me off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards