Arizona-Phoenix

Vendors needed for out of town bride

Hello,

We are getting married on March 9, 2013 at The Felch House Inn.  We are still needing an inexpensive photographer, DJ and a florist who can do my bouquet a couple boutineers (on for my dad and for the hubby to be).  We're on a pretty tight budget but unfortunately have Champagne taste on a beer budget.  I already found my dress at a sample sale, we have a caterer and an officiant.  Those vendors were pretty easy as they are good friends- officiant, caterer.  

Any rec's would be awesome! Also maybe hair/make-up? Thanks a million!

Re: Vendors needed for out of town bride

• We are using Robert Godridge Photography for our photographer. Rob has great package deals and we were able to get 8 hours with two photographers, an engagement session, and multiple DVDs for $1,000.

We are using Crazy Daisies Flowers and Gifts for our flowers. We were able to work out a deal with Michelle to get my bouquet, three bridesmaids' bouquets, 4 corsages, 4 boutonnieres, 16 centerpieces, set up, and delivery for $540.

Our DJ was on the expensive side, since a good DJ was a priority. We are using Robert Walk from Just Weddings Disc Jockey Service. For $1800 Robert will be our DJ/MC for the entire ceremony and reception with cool lighting effects during the dancing part of the evening.

For hair and makeup we are using the hairstylist I have been going to for about a decade along with a couple other stylists from the studio where he works. The costs for hair range between $30 and $80 depending on the hairstyle and $15 to $40 for makeup depending on how elaborate you want the makeup.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_vendors-needed-for-out-of-town-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:ec69c5f8-cb53-477c-9e01-dd7969337171Post:8f092a05-7eee-45dd-a7d0-72a9528e1fb1">Vendors needed for out of town bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, We are getting married on March 9, 2013 at The Felch House Inn.  We are still needing an inexpensive photographer, DJ and a florist who can do my bouquet a couple boutineers (on for my dad and for the hubby to be).  We're on a pretty tight budget but unfortunately have Champagne taste on a beer budget.  I already found my dress at a sample sale, we have a caterer and an officiant.  Those vendors were pretty easy as they are good friends- officiant, caterer.   Any rec's would be awesome! <strong>Also maybe hair/make-up? </strong>Thanks a million!
    Posted by NICPOT14[/QUOTE]

<div>Stephanie Nault - <a href="http://www.stephanienault.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><u><strong>www.stephanienault.com</strong></u></a></div><div>She did a great job for my bridesmaids and me.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• <div>WOW, all that photography for a thousand dollars? That's amazing!  I will take a look at them.  That's a great price for everything.  DJ is important to us also but have a little less budget then $1,800. Will have to keep looking.  Thanks for all the feedback!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_vendors-needed-for-out-of-town-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:ec69c5f8-cb53-477c-9e01-dd7969337171Post:00f53756-95db-4cc3-a08c-85fb754b5db1">Re: Vendors needed for out of town bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using Robert Godridge Photography for our photographer. Rob has great package deals and we were able to get 8 hours with two photographers, an engagement session, and multiple DVDs for $1,000. We are using Crazy Daisies Flowers and Gifts for our flowers. We were able to work out a deal with Michelle to get my bouquet, three bridesmaids' bouquets, 4 corsages, 4 boutonnieres, 16 centerpieces, set up, and delivery for $540. Our DJ was on the expensive side, since a good DJ was a priority. We are using Robert Walk from Just Weddings Disc Jockey Service. For $1800 Robert will be our DJ/MC for the entire ceremony and reception with cool lighting effects during the dancing part of the evening. For hair and makeup we are using the hairstylist I have been going to for about a decade along with a couple other stylists from the studio where he works. The costs for hair range between $30 and $80 depending on the hairstyle and $15 to $40 for makeup depending on how elaborate you want the makeup.
    Posted by 091109brIANna033013[/QUOTE]
  • Robert Walk from Just Weddings DJs has 2 other DJs who work for him. They cost about 1,000 less than Robert, but are still very good. I also forgot to list that the studio where my maids and I are getting our hair and makeup done is called Studio 326. It is on Alma School and Baseline.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting marry on May 11,2013 in Sky Ranch Lodge in Sedona, AZ. I'm looking for catering, flowers shop for my bouquet, DJ, photographer, stylish and makeup.Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards