Arizona-Phoenix
Options

the greer lodge!

has anyone been there? If so can anyone tell me how big the reception area is? My fiance and I are planning on getting married there. We live in Sierra Vista and that's like 7 or 8 hours away from Greer! Braden and I are trying to get up there asap but with a 4 month old baby girl, work, and college it's sort of imppossible! lol Please and thank you!

-Alexis!
May your days be full... Your nights be fun... Your heart be light... And your battles won! Alexis Edwards
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: the greer lodge!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Greer and the Lodge is beautiful.  We thought about getting married up there but our guest count was way more than their maximum.  The lodge has lots of green areas and a couple lakes to take pics at.  I highly recommend it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Pinupgirl300Pinupgirl300 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! we are getting married in the fall so we will have the golds and oranges in our background! =) and we'll have 25 guests at the MOST lol
    May your days be full... Your nights be fun... Your heart be light... And your battles won! Alexis Edwards
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Pinupgirl300Pinupgirl300 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I was wondering does the greer lodge do stuff like cakes and such? I know they do food but i am not sure if they provide cake service as well...
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards