Arizona-Phoenix

a little sigh of relief

No invitations yet, but it did go back to my ceremony/reception venue today and iron out some questions I had with them like what type of centerpieces do they include in the package I bought, what will the tablecloths look like, and how early can we get there on the wedding day, etc. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW, mainly from laying a few more details out. I was stuck on not really knowing what to do decoration-wise for my centerpieces and my coordinator suggested something absolutely really cool..... submersible floral lights. Has anyone seen these in person before? I did some looking online and they look amazing. Just what I want, but I didn't know I wanted it until today. The pic with the blue lights in the square vases is totally what I was thinking when she said "submersible floral lights."

http://www.save-on-crafts.com/floralight.html

OMG! OMG! (I'm such a dork.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: a little sigh of relief

• edited December 2011
    Wow!  I love them!!!  So cool.  And not too hard on the budget either...hhhmmmm now you've got my head swimming with ideas :)  Yay! And congrats!
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love saveoncrafts :)  They have the best ideas, and the coolest supplies!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards