Arizona-Phoenix

Candy Buffet

Hello All! I'm getting married in April at the Wright House in Mesa. We just decided we are going to set up a candy buffet to act as our favors. Does any one know of a good place to buy wholesale candy? And has anyone done a candy bar before? How much candy do you buy? How many people actually take candy? Thanks for your help!

Re: Candy Buffet

• My cousin had a Candy Bar and it was really neat, but at the end of the Wedding she had TONS of candy left over. So, I'd say probably not buy a whole lot unless you have a lot of kids attending. I've also seen a Dessert Bar done, which was really cool. 
  • The venue where my guy and I are getting married at offers a candy buffet favor option included with certain packages. The director says they are very popular, but I don't have it in my budget to pay for it in conjunction with our package so I will be making our favors. I will be ordering my candy from http://www.candywarehouse.com/ Hope that helps
  • Winco. They have bulk bins with a large selection, even sugar free!
  • There is a candy warehouse in Chandler. I think it is on Alma School and Chandler Blvd. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards