Ohio-Northeast

Registries

Where did you register? Did you have a good experience and have you had a good response?

I am considering BBB, Macy's and C&B. I know the service and guest response differs by region. Also, did anyone register for a mortgage or honeymoon?

Re: Registries

• edited December 2011
    I did BBB and I might end up registery at Dillards. I have never heard anything bad about Macys or C&B.

The only one I know to stay away from is Target has a very bad customer service when it comes to theres.
    228 Summonedimage 29 Ready to Partyimage 7 Missing the funimage 192 MIA image
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We registered at Bed Bath & Beyond, Sears and Amazon.com. We didn't have problems with any of them. Amazon was our least used registry, but we didn't have as many internet-shopping-savvy guests. Still, Amazon makes it easy, and dealing with their customer service is great. (I've since purchased many items from them.) I am not a fan of the honeymoon or mortgage 'registries' at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using BB&B and amazon.com. love them both so far! our BB&B (stow location) literally treated us like a king and queen. they were SO nice, and really made us feel special (and not like their 478923469th couple to register at their store lol). they asked us fun questions about our wedding, and took the time to explain everything to us. it was a great experience, and since then, we've gone in a few times and jose the manager knows who we are! it was amazing.

amazon.com is totally fine too. we haven't had any problems or anything, but there also isn't any contact with anyone as you register lol...but it's definitely very nice for those random items that you really want but the stores dont have. 

we are 98% registered at BB&B and only have a few items on amazon, but it's still nice to have :)
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• crys0124crys0124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have only registered at BB&B but plan to register at Kohl's also.  I have to say the BB&B in Mayfield was awesome.  They were so nice and I really like their store.  I was really impressed. 

I also am not a fan of the honeymoon/mortgage registries.
  • edited December 2011
    I think we are just doing to do BBB also....I have heard bad things about Target, and dont want people to get confused and buy a weird array of items!  I think if we focus on one store and people cant find anything they like, it would be better to get money than have people running around all over town if I had 3 registries.  Plus we have a ton of BBBs around us, with most of my family living in Tallmadge.  We have Canton, Stow and Fairlawn.....
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We made our registries at BBB and Macy's.  I have no complaints about either of them. Also, I've been hearing bad things about Target, though I've never actually experienced any problems myself.  However, I heard that they are revamping their registries to make returns and exchanges easier.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mzlildncrmzlildncr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing BB&B (for our kitchen stuff), Kohls (bathroom/bedding) and Target (home decor/window treatments). We are going tomorrow to finish at Target! So far we have been happy with all three!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards