Arizona-Phoenix

$6000 all-inclusive a good price in the valley?..church hall better price (buying everything separat

Hi everyone.
Does anyone know any all nice venues (not super fancy) that I could spend under $6000 for everything? I know of Tre Bella that is $6000 but am wondering if there is any better deals out there. I only need a reception space. I prefer the East Valley.

I was also considering a church hall for the reception but did not know how much it costs to bring everything in. If anyone has any experience or info on that it would be much appreciated.

Re: $6000 all-inclusive a good price in the valley?..church hall better price (buying everything separat

• You might try 12 Main in Mesa-that would be about it. Remember most church halls will not let you have alcohol for various reasons including liability.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:6000 allinclusive a good price in the valley?..church hall better price buying everything separately:[QUOTE]Hi everyone.Does anyone know any all nice venues not super fancy that I could spend under 6000 for everything? I know of Tre Bella that is 6000 but am wondering if there is any better deals out there. I only need a reception space. I prefer the East Valley.I was also considering a church hall for the reception but did not know how much it costs to bring everything in. If anyone has any experience or info on that it would be much appreciated. Posted by LowBudgetAzBride[/QUOTE]

6000 dollars would definetly go far at The Landmark Restaurant on Main Street and Extension. They do not charge for renting the space, you just have a minimum amount you need to spend on food and drinks. The amount varies based on the number of guests you are expecting, but for us the minimum was 3500 dollars for 120 people. Their wedding package comes with a lot of stuff and you can change it based on what you want. Darren has been very helpful and even let us have one of our dance lessons in the Hall so we could get a feel for the space before the big day. The food is fantastic and the people a very nice, so I would definetly suggest The Landmark Restaurant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I would suggest 12 W. Main. I am having my wedding htere in 3 weeks and I am spending less than $7,000 Including venue set up, tables, chairs, linens, CHINA, food, and ceremony space. We are bringing our own alchol. I am having 100 guests so I think that is a great deal.
  • Sorry I also forgot to add that this price is for a 12 hour day getting ready and all that stuff. Tre Bella was a little but more than that but they restricty ou on the time you only have about 6 hours. Also 12 W. Main is larger and has an urban modern loft style.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards