Ohio-Northeast
Options

Input on DJs

Hi!  I'm starting my search for a DJ in the Akron/Canton area, and so far I've contacted:
- Big Ear Entertainment
- Digital DJs
- CAT DJs

Does anyone have input on these three DJs or any other recommendations?  Thanks!
Allie
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Input on DJs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I live in Akron and am getting married in 7 weeks :) We are using the DJ Crew and they are based out of Akron and they have been SO great to work with! I had seen numerous posts on here about them and they come highly recommended. Here is ther website : http://www.thedjcrew.com/

If you talk with them, mention " Amy P. from the Knot" and if you book, we will both save money ! And then you will save money with each person you refer (its  a great deal)!!! I hope you like them and good luck planning!!!

Amy P.
  • Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about Big Ear, but I haven't heard of the other two companies.  TKO Entertainment is also really good and also has a referral program.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Big Ear and have been to two weddings this year where Big Ear has DJ'd. I really enjoyed them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i would say the dj crew i been to many weddings with them and they are amazing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using DJ Magic Mike!! He is Great! Hes out of Canton...he brings 2 flat screen TVs to play videos also... if he doesnt have a video to the song then pics of people at your wedding come up on the screens.... my sis had Top Cat... they stunk! they played games and talked ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards