Arizona-Phoenix

Hair

I am looking for a reasonable stylist to do my hair, that is able to come to my hotel in GIlbert/Mesa and will also do a trial (they don't have to come to me for that). I'm doing a pretty simple hair style, nothing fancy. Anyone have any recommendations???

Thanks!

Re: Hair

• edited December 2011
    I live in Gilbert, and we used Amy Freudenberg: amyfreudenberg@gmail.com

She was awesome to work with!  Her rate is $150, and that includes the trial.  She was able to travel to me for both the trial and on the wedding day.

-- Trang
  • azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:f797612e-694a-4aab-b11e-c3e41f8c6b22Post:48ac2c24-aa80-4085-8266-2639cfa95f44">Re: Hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]I live in Gilbert, and we used Amy Freudenberg: amyfreudenberg@gmail.com She was awesome to work with!  Her rate is $150, and that includes the trial.  She was able to travel to me for both the trial and on the wedding day.
    Posted by tly523[/QUOTE]

co-signed. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, I will look into her! TY!
  • sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got to Lisa at Sit Still.  She can come to you on the wedding day and is just amazing.  I've been getting my hair done for events by her for years and always get compliments!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards