Illinois-Chicago
Options

I'm Married!!!

Hi Ladies!

I'm back from the HM and a married woman now.  Just wanted to boast a little bit about it all.  Everything went wonderfully and as I've been telling everyone...the wedding was pretty close to perfect!  I couldn't really imagine it being any better.  And our HM was amazing as well.  I'm a little bit sad that it's all over but at the same time, excited to start a new journey with my hubby :) 

I will probably be posting Vendor Reviews and For Sale Items shortly.  I may even just put together a married bio even thought I never had a planning bio.

All of our vendors did a great job and I feel like it all went pretty flawlessly!  I'm still so excited about it.  I wish I could go back to the wedding day and just take it all in one more time.  Man, when people say that you are going to get pulled in a different directions....THEY MEAN IT!!!!!  But, that's what it is to be a Bride. 

Thanks again to all the Chicago Knotties who helped me so much during the planning process...this board is awesome!

Good luck to all the newcomers on the board...I saw there are quite a few :)

Re: I'm Married!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!! So glad that everything went well!!

Please do post a wedding bio so I can add it to the married knottie website!! :)

Where did you go on your HM?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea congrats :)  So happy to hear everything went so well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

LIB - we went to Maui!  It was absolutely breathtaking.  It's hard to even describe how beatufiul it is.  If I could go back right this second, I would not hesitate one bit.
    I will let you know if and when I put together a married bio :) 

beatifulnryan - I didn't forget about you.  I am going to send you a PM in the next couple days of a review on the Hyatt in Maui - unless telling you that it's amazing isn't quite enough :)  I don't think you can go wrong there! 

• Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooh I can't wait to heat your reviews! Also post one about your honeymoon too! We are wanting to do Hawaii but just not sure which islands and what resorts, etc.
    I'm happy your day was amazing :)
  • Options
    kag0215kag0215 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    209 Invited image
    141 Can't Wait image
    19 Have Something Better To Do image
    49 Can't Find a Mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    megs175megs175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love is Bald--There is a website for married knotties?  I would love to see info/pictures of married Chicago Knotties!  What is the website?
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats! can't wait to see pictures and your vendor reviews!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! Pics please!!!
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards