Ohio-Northeast
Options

good reasonable cake person in Canton Ohio??

Hi! I would like a good cake that is beautiful and reasonable... any ideas? Wedding's in Canton, OH so somewhere in or near Canton would be ideal.

Thanks!!!

Re: good reasonable cake person in Canton Ohio??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, she isn't in Canton but she isn't too far from there.  Try Cakes by Christina.  She is located in Kent.

http://www.cakesbychristina.net
  • Options
    shannamarietshannamariet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Cakes by Christina. Thats who we are using, she's great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    THE CAKE LADY. she is awesome. her cakes are so delish. we had cake at a friends daughters 2nd birthday and she made the cake. its incredible. 
    Married 7/30/11 ME: 23 DH: 30 TTC SINCE 1/1/12 New Years **
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe Johnnies Bakery. There's a location in North Canton on Wise Avenue and another on Wertz in Canton. Delicious cakes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Checkerboard Cheesecake in Alliance, Ohio is FABULOUS and soooo reasonably priced.. Tracy is doing my wedding cake and she is just wonderful! :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FYI  - I stopped by The Cake Lady and they dont do tiered wedding cakes anymore. They could do a sheet cake tho. Johnnie's Bakery - I didnt feel that their prices were very competitive. The woman I met with said that the owner just raised the prices and were going to charge $75 for delivery. Cakes By Christina seems highly recommended by several brides here. I just met with Fishers on Fulton. They can do anything you want, have delicious cake (my family have been ordering there for years), incredibly reasonable AND the woman I met with told me to stop by their booth at the Bridal Fair at Belden Village in January - another 10% off!  Im doing a cupcake tower (still a 6 " cake on top) and a couple half sheet cakes in the back with different fillings.
    "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." ~ When Harry Met Sally
  • Options
    cometgrl97cometgrl97 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Camelot Cakes in Dover!! Amazing 3d cakes and such...Kat is amazing and extremely affordable check out her facebook for photos...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards