Illinois-Chicago

Crystal Bride Prices?

Hey ladies! So I'm thinking of going dress shopping when I'm in town for Christmas and I've seen all the rave reviews on TK for Crystal Bride. Plus, they have most of the designers I like. I was just wondering the general price point of their dresses. I don't want to spend more than 1,500 and didn't know if that was possible there or if there would be somewhere else that would be of a better option. TIA!
Vacation

Re: Crystal Bride Prices?

• ARJ6511ARJ6511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can always call and ask for a price range. A lot of places will give that to you! 
    BabyFruit Ticker www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • NOVAKK4NOVAKK4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too did not want to spend over $1500.  I worked with Heather at CB and she pulled a bunch of dresses within my budget.  I walked out with a dress I love for less than $1200 and would highly recommend this place.
  • edited December 2011
    You can find lots of dresses there for under $1500! My budget was $1500 and I came in about $500 under budget. They have a great selection. Ask for Chante if you go, she rocks - Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The Crystal Bride is pretty good at staying within your budget so I think you should be fine. You can also call ahead just to get an idea of the variety of dresses/designers in your price range. Heather was FABULOUS (definitely try to get an appointment with her if you can) and my dress was well under my budget! HTH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I also got my dress from Crystal Bride and they had a ton of dresses I really liked within the $1000-1500 range. I worked with Heather and she was amazing! If you purchace your dress from there, you will receive 10% off on anything else you buy- veil, jewelery, BM dresses, ect. It's not too much but every little bit helps!

Hope you have a great experience there. Good Luck!

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• edited December 2011
    I LOVE Crystal Bride and got my dress there for a little under $1200. Heather is great! And they have lovely dresses to choose from!
  • jsquared62009jsquared62009 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for all the tips! I'll be sure to see if I can get Heather when I set up my appointment! So excited now!
    Vacation
  • mspetitebridemspetitebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got my dress there...the dresses I tried on were from 900-1600. There will be many in your price range...and it is a great experience!

• edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Crystal Bride as well and worked with Sara who was great! They have beautiful dresses at all sorts of prices. Mine ended up being $1500, which was really the max I wanted to spend, but most of the dresses I tried on we're around $1000. I really enjoyed my experience there, I hope you do too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards