Illinois-Chicago

Last minute DOC

So my wedding is 08-08-09, next week and I am thinking I may need a DOC for some last minute things. I am sort of freaking about about coordinating things (get the placecards set up, a few things delivered that day, etc.) I am curious if anyone had any suggestions of people? and also price? I don't have a big budget AT ALL.

Re: Last minute DOC

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Nicole Diestel. I just met with her on Thursday to go over the details for my wedding on Aug 22 and she seems great. She may be available next weekend. E-mail me at jenmarie333@gmail.com for her contact details.
  • kar45kar45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Claire Biebel. So far, she has been WONDERFUL. Plus, she is willing to be hired for by the hour (I think it is a min. of 3 hours). I am paying $50/hour, so it totally works for someone (like me!) that doesn't have a huge budget!!!Email me at karli dot tracey at gmail dot com if you want her contact info!
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Simply Eventful, nothing but outstanding things to say about them!!! Their Day-of is around $550 if that fits your last-minute budget.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Honeybee weddings. Misse Daniel. She has other associates as well. Review in bio.
  • LynnZee333LynnZee333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Shannon Gail (www.shannongail.com) and she was $750! She was great!
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend my DOC Danica.  She is great!!   I'm sure if she's available she'd be willing to work with you on the price since you only need a limited amount of services.  Email her!  danicacb@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards