Ohio-Northeast

Canton Rehearsal Dinner

Hello all!
We are getting married on 9-1-12 at Gervasi Vineyards in North Canton. We are having a hard time finding a place for the rehearsal dinner because we do not know the Canton area too well. Preferably a restaurant that is not too pricy in either Downtown Canton or North of Downtown. ANY suggestions would help!!!

Re: Canton Rehearsal Dinner

• I would recommend La Pizzaria that's where I'm having my reception I was a little worried it felt sketchy at first but then we went to look at the Fresco room and it was perfect for our wedding I immediately fell in love with it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!
  • DH and I attended a dinner at 91 Wood Fired Oven and it was very good. They have 2 locations and one is in N. Canton. I'm not very familiar with that area either, but I'd love to go back to 91. No idea on pricing.
    http://www.91oven.com/home.php
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • nam19: I'd say the vibe is along the lines of Crave, but a little 'quieter', if that makes sense. It feels a bit less 'urban', but still upscale-ish. You may want to visit for a meal sometime to see if it's what you have in mind.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards