Illinois-Chicago

Frank Sinatra Impersonator Info!

I know many of you asked me for the info on the frank Sinatra impersonator I used for my wedding! I Finally got it for you girls!!! Sorry I am sooooooo slow! :)Just let him know The Thomas Family send you! Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} Nino Folino  Chicago, IL 312-328-0959If you need any more info let me know!

Re: Frank Sinatra Impersonator Info!

• edited December 2011
    Ok dont know why it came out like that!!His name is Nino Folino out of Chicago, IL and his number is 312-328-0959!
  • Sameena99Sameena99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were thinking of doing impersonators, but have been having trouble finding them. How did you find out about this guy? Do you know of any others? TIA!
  • stinad1983stinad1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend just had a Frank Sinatra impersonator at her wedding too and he was amazing!  He only charged her $150 too because he does it more for fun.  If you need his info, email me at stinad1983 at aol.com
  • lmb5109lmb5109 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a Frank Sinatra impersonator sing during dinner. He also sings Dean Martin. He charged me $280 and my Italian FIL said he sounded just like Frank!Jerry Armstrongwww.armstrongentertainment.org
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards