Ohio-Northeast

Salon in Akron/Canton Area

Hello Lovely Brides!

I am getting married in Canton and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a salon in that general area that does great wedding hair. I am also willing to travel to the Fairlawn, Massillon, etc. areas.

Thanks in advance!

Kim
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Salon in Akron/Canton Area

• edited December 2011

I'm using the Hair Shoppe in North Canton.  I don't have a lot of experience there, but the prices were reasonable, they could accomodate my whole wedding party at one time, and they were very friendly to deal with over the phone.  Might be worth looking into!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I live in Canton and go to JLS Hair Studio - 330-497-4557, and I go to Sunshine to get my haircut.  I don't know much about their experience with wedding updos, but the salon is small and adorable! I moved to Canton in January and love going there!! 
  • edited December 2011
    i always go to the hair shoppe in canton as well.  I dont have a very big wedding party but they were able to accomodate all of us at the same time.  I love the girls there.   Might even go have a facial prior =).  Even though there is a salon right down the street from where im getting married, id rather go somewhere that i have been before that knows my hair.  and I absolutley love their hair products!!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards