Ohio-Northeast
Options

shower location help

i have someone to cater so i need a hall that will allow me to bring in food. we will have between 45-60 guests. we have a small budget...so not to expensive. I live in mentor ohio, somewhere close by would be ideal...no more than 30-40 min drive. thanks for the help in advance!

Re: shower location help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Holden Arboretum has some nice rooms to rent! That is what I am doing!
    Holdenarb.org
    Or you can call and talk to Carri-an! She is great to work with!
    Siggy Challenge~Fur Baby~September 2012 Board imageMy Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rayro211rayro211 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bain Cabin in Fairview Park is great... May be a little further out, but it's really nice and relatively cheap!
  • Options
    Marbar123Marbar123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey cousin!  Did  you try halls in churches?  I saw a church on 84 in wickliffe that rents there room for $100.  What about a backyard bbq at papap's house?  Just acouple thoughts.  I had to respond!  I just joined this site and saw your name! 
  • Options
    skippylouwhoskippylouwho member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't be serving alcohol, try any of the Masonic Halls in your area. I would call several because rental prices can really vary but most will rent their dining halls and allow you to use their kitchens and all of the "stuff" in the kitchens. 

• Options
    clcandow07clcandow07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks to all for the sugestions we decided to have it at a hall at my sisters apt. I could not beat the price of Free but thank you to all for the great ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards