Ohio-Northeast

Outdoor Photography Locations - Parks

Does anyone know of any good outdoor park locations to take wedding pictures? I have a back up for indoor photos.  Our wedding is Oct 2 and I would really like to take pictures outdoors hopefully with some changing trees, etc.  Any help would be great.  We are getting married in Brunswick and hall is in Strongsville, but we are willing to travel a little bit.  We do have time between the church and reception.

TIA ladies! Any suggestions would be great!

Re: Outdoor Photography Locations - Parks

• edited December 2011
    What about Whipps (sp?) Ledges in Hinckley? It's really pretty over there. There's also the Metroparks right over by Southpark Mall in Strongsville with tons of park areas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • missmis99missmis99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We took our pics in Brecksville.  There is a cool spot with a bridge and across from it is a stream and cool looking cooked tree that were cool backgrounds.  It is right off of Valley Parkway.  It wouldn't take too long from Strongsville.  We went from N. Royalton and it took about 10-15 minutes.
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe Gardenview Horticultural Park in Strongsville? They have an arbor toward the back of the property that would probably be beautiful colors that time of year.

Also, in the Metroparks, there's Berea Falls on the Berea and Olmsted Falls border. For that matter, there's a neat Covered Bridge in Olmsted Falls, too. And, Lake Isaac, Baldwin Lake, Wallace Lake in the Berea general area, as well as Bonnie Park in Strongsville.

Many options!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CARLY78CARLY78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can always go to Mapleside Farms or Skyview Lodge in Brunswick. Ive had 2 siblings having their weddings in that location, and their pics overlooking the hill with the trees are gorgeous.

If you do go to a park, make sure you don't need to pay for a permit. My DH was a park ranger for CVNP, and you need to have a permit to have your pics taken or you'll have to pay a fine (which he hated giving those out).
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards