Ohio-Northeast

STDs

How early do you send out the STDs?  Just trying to figure out when I need to send them out!  Also, this might seem like a silly question, but...who do you send them to? Everyone that is going to be invited?  Thanks for everyones help in advance! New to this whole planning aspect! :)

Re: STDs

• angelafarroangelafarro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We sent ours out as soon as we knew a date, but we only sent them to out-of-town guests so they could plan. 
  • kmbeyerkmbeyer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We sent ours out 8 months out.  More than half our guests are out of towners so we sent them out as early ettiqute said and to anyone not from the Cleveland area.  Hope that helps.
  • edited December 2011
    I am sending them out to everyone that is invited and I am sending mine out about 6 months before.
    228 Summonedimage 29 Ready to Partyimage 7 Missing the funimage 192 MIA image
  • edited December 2011
    we sent ours out about 10 months out - we made them ourselves and gave them to everyone on the "A" list - in town or out of town - however, our guest list is about 100 ppl (mostly couples) so we didn't give out that many anyway

• Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we sent ours out about 6-7 months out (still sending a few stragglers!).  We sent them to everybody on the guest list.
    Final Count 206 image
  • missmis99missmis99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just sent ours out for our August wedding. We also included hotel info in case people wanted to book now.
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • CARLY78CARLY78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just sent ours out this week, because our ceremony is on a Friday in October. I felt it was beneficial for people that work.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • edited December 2011
    I am not sure if you have them yet or not....but I got great magnets for a great price from Papertrails in Rocky River. (Cheaper than anywhere I saw online) Plus you get a 5% credit for future wedding purchases. It's super easy they have a book of a company they use wilth formats and then you can change colors to fit your wedding. It was very convenient and easy...once meeting with them and then I did the rest through email and they sent it directly to my house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards