Ohio-Northeast

hair /makeup in Medina/Brunswick area?

I need help finding a salon near Medina/Brunswick or even Strongsville area.  I was hoping to get my hair and makeup done at the same salon, if possible...not doing an updo, mostly just curly and long...and wanted pretty natural looking makeup...any suggestions?? Thanks!!

Re: hair /makeup in Medina/Brunswick area?

• ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Esbi in Brunswick does a great job.  I was recently in a wedding and we had hair done at Illusions Unlimited in Strongsville …the bride had her hair done half up with curls and I believe it was Vicki that did her hair and did what the bride wanted – it looked great.  Email me at angela.wish@gmail.com if interested in photos.  Illusions was able to accommodate 6-8 people at a timeslot as well. 
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am getting the email bounced back  - do you ahve another address I can send to?

• edited December 2011
    ok...sorry! try it again, I think my inbox was just full..its justthegrls@aol.com
    Thanks!
  • Theresa71Theresa71 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    actually if you are able to drive to brecksville about 20 min drive from brunswick
    Bella taccore is amazing, I have been going there for years to get my hair done.
    Along w/ going there for updo's for previous wedding's & makeup! Amazing!
    Just go see Kristen!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards