Ohio-Northeast

Can't find the dress!!!

I finally found a BM dress that everyone has agreed on but now I can't find a store that carries it. The dress I am looking for is from the new Jordan (Jordan Moments) collection style number E403. I called the store where I got my dress, which normally carries Jordan, but they told me this was a prom or homecoming dress. I found the dress on the knot so I don't see how this can be true. I've called about a dozen stores in North West Ohio and cannot find this dress. If anyone in Ohio or Indiana or surrounding areas knows where I can find this dress I would be super grateful

See dress below.

Re: Can't find the dress!!!

• edited December 2011
    I finally found a BM dress that everyone has agreed on but now I can't find a store that carries it. The dress I am looking for is from the new Jordan (Jordan Moments) collection style number E403. I called the store where I got my dress, which normally carries Jordan, but they told me this was a prom or homecoming dress. I found the dress on the knot so I don't see how this can be true. I've called about a dozen stores in North West Ohio and cannot find this dress. If anyone in Ohio or Indiana or surrounding areas knows where I can find this dress I would be super grateful

See dress below.
  • cometgrl97cometgrl97 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did u try Lavender Bridal in Dover....i think they carry Jordon...
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not much help - but it is possible that the dress is a prom/homecoming dress.  Many people use such dresses because they're pretty and can be cheaper.  The Knot does not show dresses that are exclusively "bridesmaids dresses". 

Good luck with your search!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try contacting Net Brides online. I used them for bridesmaids dresses and they were a lot cheaper than ordering through a store. The girls have to either get measured or measure themselves and everyone's fit great. Just an idea. Hope it helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards