Illinois-Chicago
Options

Vendor Alert: ianvillaceran

If you girls look at my post about the Facebook group I created, you'll see a strange reply about Super 8, and free shooting. We need to ban this person.
imageimage
Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
Married Bio (Work In Progress)

Re: Vendor Alert: ianvillaceran

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent him an email awhile back about not posting as a vendor and he seemed genuinely surprised and apologetic. But if he's still posting, I'll look into it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was just a random reply to one of my posts...so I thought I'd warn the ladies.
    imageimage

Planning Bio
  • Options
    ianvillaceranianvillaceran member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,I am sorry if you took this the wrong way.. I know that I am not supposed to promote something here but I looked at it as reaching out to people who might appreciate my work of art.I am in the process of creating something original and unique to select couples that I have been looking at that I think would best be in one of my projects. You will see this project all over the wedding blogs in the next few days.. I promise that.. and I just hope that you will treat someone like me in the future with respect and with dignity by not treating like a spam!If whoever of you guys here think that I so deserve a ban, then let it be. I just wanted to apologize. Mods please close or ban this account.Sincerely,Ian Villaceran
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You KNOW you are not supposed to be trying to reach out to anyone on this website; you will not be treated with respect when you pull crap THIS! Good riddance.
    imageimage

Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards