Illinois-Chicago
Options

Howl at the Moon

I went there a few weeks ago because i heard how awesome it is. We got there at 8, standing room only.  I would LOVE my Bparty there but what time do you have to get there to get a table????
It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Howl at the Moon

• Options
    duckie1905duckie1905 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, we've never been able to get a table there. It is one of those places where we always just assume we'll be standing. They open at five but on weekends we aren't going out that early and I am assuming that's when you'd need to get there to secure a table.
  • Options
    jen90210jen90210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been able to get tables there when I go for dinner first around 6pm.  It's easier to get a table on Friday also.  You could make a night of it and all eat there first.  There is one night during the week where they have a free buffet also, I think it was Friday.  We did the buffet and then hung around.  They may also do reserved seats, especially if you are doing your bachelorette party there!  Good luck! You will have a blast here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got a table there when our folks were in town in June. My FMIL bonded with a lady sittign at the table who happened to be from Kansas City (she's from Omaha). She managed to call dibs on the table, and we enjoyed it for several hours!
    Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012
  • Options
    CassaloCassalo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have a bparty package-includes VIP entry and seating!  I don't know how mu BMs found out, but they mentioned it to me when they were planning.  Loved that place!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards