Ohio-Northeast

Rehersal dinner ideas?

Our Church is in Canton, I need help finding somewhere inexpensive to have the dinner at or we could have something catered does anybody have any suggestions?
Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!

Re: Rehersal dinner ideas?

• You could have it catered by Old Carolina BBQ, the food and price are really good. http://oldcarolina.com/
  • My soon to be sister in law had Old Carolina BBQ at her rehearsal dinner and we just had the dinner at her church (this past October) and it was delicious I wanted to do something different but it was really good!

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!
  • We are likely going to have Two Fat Guys BBQ do food for us.  Our RD is in my parent's backyard so it will work well.  It is $225 to feed 40-50 people.  It includes 12 lbs of shredded meat (your choice) 4 1/2 dozen rolls, 2 sides, and the BBQ sauce on the side.  I'm thinking there is something else too, but I can't remember.  The restaurant is on Tusc. in Canton.

• It seems a little out there but we are doing Mexican for our RD. It was definately cheaper than any other place we looked. We're also getting married in Boardman in June so everything else was taken.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards