Illinois-Chicago
Options

Can you recommend photo booth?

Very interested, but have been very pricey. Has anybody used a good company with reasonable prices??

Re: Can you recommend photo booth?

• Options
    I'm using MJ Photobooth for my 5/5/12 wedding.  My work used them for our Christmas party this past year and they were great.  Very reasonable prices.  I got a 4 hour package for under $1k.  

0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Same as PP. We booked MJ Photobooth for our 9/29/12 wedding. Very reasonable prices!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I got mine as a living social deal.  (It will be 3 hours for under 600).  Definately check there and the Wedding Channel Deals. 
  • Options
    We are also using MJ Photobooh for our 7/7/12 wedding. Their prices are by far the most reasonable that I've seen. I came across them when they offered a great Wedding Channel Deal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Not sure where you are located but Amazing Moments Photo Booth is based in Central Illinois and their rates are very reasonable. They do an awesome job with graphics.
  • Options
    We are using Best Booths Plus in Wheaton and they are willing to travel!  Prices max out at $849 for five hours on a Saturday during the summer.  We got a cheaper rate since we are getting married in December.
    The owner is great and the package includes everything that most other companies consider as extras.
    http://www.bestboothplus.com/ is the website.
  • Options
    Try Must Have Photo Booth (www.musthavephotobooth.com) -- amazing props for weddings (hilarious signs make the prop box well worth the price), great personalized logos for the photo strip, and very quick - you get the disc of images at the end of the reception and the photos are uploaded to an online gallery the day after your reception for guests to view and download. And they are great to work with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards