Illinois-Chicago
Options

Color Coordination

My dress is a deep ivory.  Will it completely throw off my colors if the flower girls wear white or should their dresses be ivory as well?

Thanks for the opinions.

PBslilchocgirl

Re: Color Coordination

• Options
    I would dress my FG in ivory also.  BUT I've seen it both ways and it doesn't really matter.  
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My dress is ivory and I was debating this too and have decided on ivory for her...I am thinking of her as a mini me :)
  • Options
    My flower girl wore pink, the color of the flowers.  It was so cute having her in a bright pop of color!
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    IMHO I would go with Ivory
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My dress was ivory/off white and it was hard to find flower girls dresses that matched that color.  I did a white dress with a sash that complimented my bridesmaid's dresses.  You couldn't even tell in the pictures that our dresses were different.  :)
  • Options
    Thank you all for your suggestions.  I still have time but I am leaning towards ivory. 
    @foopygirl I actually considered that idea as well and my DM thought that it would stand out in the pictures.  I'll have her try the dress on and take pictures next to an ivory gown and see what happens.

Thanks again
    PBslilchocgirl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards