Ohio-Northeast

Reception Band Rave - Nitebridge

Hi NE Ohio knotties!  I just posted this on the Cleveland board, but saw that this board gets more action.   I'm a regular on the Cbus board, but wanted to post a review on our band from our 6/19 wedding since they are out of Cleveland.   We first discovered Nitebridge when they played at a friend's wedding a couple years ago.  Everyone was on their feet dancing all night long. 

Moss Stanley, Nitebridge band leader, was great to work with and always eager to please.  He's willing to learn any special songs for you.  We asked that he cut out a few verses of our Father/Daughter dance to match a choreographed dance.  They played from coctail hour through dinner, took a very brief break near the end of dinner and then never took a break once dancing started.  Most bands take 2-3 breaks and play DJ music, but guests usually start leaving during breaks.  Our guests had a great time (almost all stayed til 11), and I was dancing the entire reception.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

They are also very willing to travel and didn't charge us any travel fees, which I thought was great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards