Illinois-Chicago

HELP!!!

I need help picking out some songs for my wedding video.. I need some fun upbeat songs for during the part where i am getting ready and the girls are helping me put on my dress and during the parts where all of us girls are getting ready in the house, were taking pictures, laugfing, and joking around.. its a pretty long part so it could be a combo of a few songs.
Thanks!

Re: HELP!!!

• MsBunny312MsBunny312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of music do you like?
  • edited December 2011
    "100 Years" by Five-for-Fighting is a great song.  My BFF had that as a background song in her wedding vid.
  • edited December 2011
    I love oldies, and country but R&B and pop are not so bad either.
  • jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont' know much about country music, but I've grown very fond of "Then" by Brad Paisley and I've always thought it would be a beautiful song for a wedding video or dance
  • edited December 2011
    Jason Mraz "I"m Yours"...Matt Nathanson "Come On Get Higher"....I know we are using those for sure.
  • edited December 2011
    Amy Michelson "Can't Help Falling in Love With You" (cover of Elvis)

The Turtles "Happy Together"

The Beatles "When I'm 64"

The Beatles "All You Need is Love"

The Beatles "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"
    image "Always love. Don't wail til the finish line."-Nada Surf
  • mommasealmommaseal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    darius rucker -history in the making... Perfect wedding song!!  My mom is trying to convince me to use it as our first dance but we've already picked another but I love this song!!
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for all the replys ladies! Do any of you know a good song to use while the girls and i are getting ready? He has some footage of just the girls helping me put my dress on, putting my  veil and headpeice on and of the girls and i getting ready, taking pics etc. Does any one have any suggestions on sings for this part?

• edwinajonedwinajon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about Stevie Wonder's "Isn't she lovely"?
  • morgie44morgie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we are going to use Josh Radin's Today... It's not super upbeat, but more romantic, but I think it fits really well for this section...
  • jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Going to the Chapel? :)
  • edited December 2011
    is the videographer able to give you a list of what he commonly uses or could suggest?
  • cressett7cressett7 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I think a great song for any wedding video is "Crazy Love"  I think it was originally done by Van Morrison but a great verison is also done by Michal Buble.  You can hear it at cdnow.com.
    Search for Michael Buble and it's on his latest cd. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards